Once a paper is accepted the registration phase begins. The authors have to complete following FOUR steps.
Step 1 – Registration Fee
International Participant EB1 EB2 EB3 LB OS Reguler USD 100 120 140 160 180 Student USD 80 100 120 140 160 Local Participant EB1 EB2 EB3 LB OS Reguler IDR 1.100.000 1.500.000 1.900.000 2.300.000 2.700.000 Student IDR 900.000 1.300.000 1.700.000 2.100.000 2.500.000 Abbreviation Description Last Payment EB1 Early Bird 1 10 March 2021 EB2 Early Bird 2 10 April 2021 EB3 Early Bird 3 10 May 2021 LB Late Bird 10 June 2021 OS On Site 14 July 2021
- All conference participants must be registered;
- Only registered authors can participate in conferences and present their papers;
- If the registered author is absent, another co-author in his/her status can replace it;
- It is mandatory for the author of an accepted paper to register and present so that it can be published in the Proceedings and included in the Technical Program;
- Students must submit a copy of the Identity Card along with the Bonafide Certificate from the Head of the College or University;
- A special 15% discount will be given to participants who are members of the IEEE by attaching proof of membership.
Step 2 – Copyright Transfer
All Authors have to sign (for their individual paper) Copyright Transfer Form electronically.
Step 3 – Camera Ready Paper Submission
You have to submit the camera ready paper in accordance with the standard.
Step 4 – Registration
For accepted paper, please register as soon as possible.
Contact Person: Prof. Dr.Ermi Girsang, M.Kes., AIFO+62 821-6611-9002